Two items of note from the Kent Fire Department:
A daycare has been shutdown after a fire Wednesday in the building. The blaze was sparked by an electrical problem in one of the classrooms and was ruled accidental, Kent fire reported.
The fire was reported about 5:30 p.m. at the center in the 24800 block of Military Road South. A teacher discovered the flames and got the 100-plus children and staff members outside. No one was injured.
The daycare owners were looking at options to continue their busines.
Early Thursday, Kent firefighters rescued to people from…