Everything new on the walls, stage, screen and streets of Tacoma and South Puget Sound.
NOTICE: GO Arts has moved.
With the launch of our new website, we've moved GO Arts.
Visit the new section.
- Rosemary Ponnekanti is the arts reporter at The News Tribune, and has been a classical music nerd nearly all her life. Besides spending way too much time in galleries, museums and concert halls, she occasionally brings a whistle or double bass to Celtic jam sessions, and insists on singing "Happy Birthday" in four-part harmony.
Posts by Rosemary Ponnekanti:
- Critic’s picks: Mozart opera at PLU, Ethnic Fest, Bellevue Arts Fair and Tacoma Art Museum, July 26, 2013
- Critic’s picks: New Muses Theater in Tacoma, Gig Harbor Arts Festival, Click Flick at The Grand and Jazz Under the Stars at PLU, July 19, 2013
- Critic’s picks: Dance This and Cirque de la Symphonie in Seattle, TacomaArt Walk and Old Town Blues Fest, July 12, 2013
- One person’s junk, another person’s Tinkertopia: Art foraging store opening mid-July on Pacific Avenue, July 10, 2013
- New Dukesbay Theater in Merlino building offers a cheaper, more permanent alternative for Tacoma’s fringe theater, July 8, 2013
- Critic’s Picks: Gig Harbor Art Walk, Stadium Fare, CinemaGig and Eric Carle at Tacoma Art Museum, July 5, 2013
- New Dukesbay Theater in Merlino building attracts new fringe theater group New Muses, with edgy season starting next week, July 3, 2013
- Gail Weyerhaeuser to head up Museum of Glass’ board of trustees, July 2, 2013