Another way to take advantage of the warm weather this week is to take part in the razor clam dig that will open Wednesday.
The dig will run through May 14 at Twin Harbors and Friday and Saturday at Long Beach. No digging will be allowed at either beach after noon.
Here are the low tide times for this dig:
- Wednesday: 6:22 a.m., -0.5 feet, Twin Harbors
- Thursday, 7 a.m., -0.8 feet, Twin Harbors
- Friday, 7:37 am, -0.9 feet, Twin Harbors and Long Beach
- Saturday: 8:12 a.m., -0.8 feet, Twin Harbors and Long Beach
- Sunday: 8:48 a.m., -0.7 feet,